Owlcrate - Full Moon Magic

Hello all! Finished my first year of university and I'm taking some summer courses, but since we're all quarantined I'll have some spare time to post more.
My mom got me this wonderful gift: an Owlcrate box. Owlcrate is a (surprise) monthly subscription box that has a theme every month, a book exclusive in some way (e.g. author signature, unique dust jacket, etc.), and various goodies related to the theme.
April's box was Full Moon Magic, a very intriguing theme to me, and as such we chose to get April's box. The boxes are a bit pricey (~$55CAD), hence why we only got one, but they're definitely something I'd recommend getting at least once.
After enjoying the unboxing process and getting familiar with the book, I decided to whip out my camera (and very quickly start using my dad's instead) and take some photos of everything.

Phases of the Moon with Canvas Bag by @paperbackbones

Enamel Pin by White Wide Woods

Crescent Moon Bracelet

Notebook - Art by Kim Becker Design

Remus Lupin Puzzle - Art by @atalienart 

Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie - features unique cover, sprayed edges, and author's signature

Various items - Tote Bag by Unlucky Designs

Remus Building Himself

Comments

Popular Posts