Courses!

So! For anyone interested in the schematics of what I’m doing this year, this is roughly the content I’m covering (if you want the course codes for UBC just leave a comment):

Term 1:

  • Relativity and Quantum Physics
  • Multivariable and Vector Calculus
  • Intermediate Experimental Physics I (electronics)
  • Frontiers of Astrophysics
  • Introduction to Computational Physics
Term 2:
  • Thermal Physics I
  • Elementary Differential Equations I
  • Stars and Stellar Populations
  • Intermediate Mechanics
  • Intermediate Experimental Physics II (thermal)
I generally spend my winter terms on degree requirements and summer terms on electives (which are also technically required). Let me know if there’s anything in particular you’d like to hear more about! Otherwise I’ll just pick out the fun parts to share. Term 1 is already over so I might retrospectively share some stuff from there but I’ll mostly be talking about Term 2 content as it arises.

Comments

Popular Posts