Detour: Makeup

Sooooo... 

I had one of those Moments™️ while watching Halsey's incredible makeup videos1 (she's so soothing to listen to, and this is coming from someone who doesn't watch stuff on YouTube unless its StarCraft 2 tournaments) and decided I want to try out eye makeup. Since I am very well known for trying something out and then having no commitment to it (especially if I'm bad at it), I wanted to start small, so we stopped by our local drug store and grabbed some tools and I started practicing on myself and my mom. 

That was just over a week ago, although it feels much longer, and I'm really enjoying it. I like the way a simple winged eyeliner looks but thats too much effort for now, so I'm sticking to a basic 2 colour look with mascara. Here's some of my favourite photos so far:

Day 2 - pinks2

Day 8 - purples

Day 8 - with and without

Be on the lookout, when I get a breather from homework I'll post some photos and info about what products I'm using and what I do/don't like so far. I know I'm not some fancy experienced beauty guru, but hopefully a perspective from someone who has absolutely no idea what they're doing will encourage others who are curious to try something new too. :)



1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpMsnd7iBiI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXRjPl4A8dI
2 Can we please appreciate my Eevee??

Comments

Popular Posts